Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for joining me on my journey of photography. I am still learning and growing everyday!! There is so much to learn. I appreciate any tips and creative criticism to help me fine tune my talent.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Scenic: Black & White at I Heart Faces

This is my very first I Heart Faces challenge entry. I am so CONFUSED! Ha! I guess all I do is add my picture and see what happens. This weeks theme is Scenic Black & White. This picture is of my daughter. I guess this can be the first of many entries for her. She might be tired of being my model, but that's one of the joys of having a 10 year old... I get to tell her what to do! :)












6 comments:

  1. I really like the motion you captured, and her smile is so full of joy. Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture, love the movement of your daughter and the stillness of the foliage!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her expression is perfect - lovely photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not received the photos of my daughters pre school pictures I was told they would be mailed to me in the next week well its been months now and no pictures that again I have already paid for I am a stay at home mom so every penny counts I ended up over drafting for these pictures and still have not heard anything on many attempts of emails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is taryn taylor sorry for this public response but I have tried many of times to privately contact you without fail

      Delete